Through completing my MA Fine Art program with OCA I developed the habit of journalling my studio and contextual research through a blog. This journal shares my post-graduate investigations and the studio experiments that drive and inform my artwork.
CURRENT AREAS OF INTEREST:
– Phenomenology of Installation Artworks Incorporating Sound and Moving Image
– “Lens Mediated” Reality
– Social Media as Simulacra
– Personality Disorders as a Framework for Narrative Portraiture Development
– Multi-media Forms of Contemporary Portraiture
– Stop Motion Moving Image Via Sequential Photography